Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Wonderful Day

I was blessed last Saturday to spend the day with my biggest girl.
We went to IKEA to get Anna Mei a bed.
I've had my eye on it.
It cost 89.99 without tax.
That isn't too expensive for a bed so we have been saving 
until last week 
we got a donation from some dear friends in the mail.
The card they sent read..I know you have met your fundraising goal, but we wanted to be part of the blessings of bringing Anna Mei home.  
The check was for $100!  Of Course, exactly what we needed to buy Anna's bed.

We also picked up this awesome tunnel for Jillian.
(I LOVE IKEA!)
It was only $14.00 and well worth it.
She has been crawling through it like crazy.
I remember the first time she encountered a tunnel like this.
She had just been home a few months.
She had a huge meltdown.
We have come so far.
She LOVES this tunnel.
I can't even put the thing away.
Blessed..just watching this little girl crawling through a tunnel in our family room is reason to believe God can do anything. 
 I have seen it as this treasure is accomplishing so much!  
She is a true miracle!  
Now if we could only get a haircut. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment