Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Chocolate Goodness

This little lady is my shadow.  She does everything that I do.  Anytime that I am cooking, you can find her perched up on the counter right next to me.  She is so much like me.  She is crazy verbal, loves people, loves to be in the center of everything, loves to eat, and did I mention she is crazy verbal?!  Sometimes she seriously exhausts me and it makes me think that I must really tire my sweet hubby and darling daughters who are not at all as verbal as I am.  I love this lady to bits and couldn't resist getting these early morning pictures of her making some yummy chocolate cake with me.
 Happy, happy girl!
 She needed two spoons for this stuff!
 Yum! Yum!

1 comment: