Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, October 6, 2014

My Oldest..

 My oldest has made many, many sacrifices as we have followed the Lord into adoption, three times now, in the last three years.  She has grown through it and so has our family.
  I am so thankful for it and thankful for who it is helping her become, but I am also thankful when she gets to just be a teenager.  She went to her first dance this week.
 She was beautiful in her borrowed dress and we are so amazed at how the Lord continues to provide for us.
 I know that I only have three short years left with her under my roof and that time is going to fly by so in between diapers, feedings, night terrors, and algebra homework I stop to give thanks for who she is becoming and for who she is yet to be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment