Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

How Do I Even Begin to Explain?

I visited a new doctor to get my physical papers completed for the China side of things and it actually happened.  She said, "Why do you adopt these children when you are fully able to have children of your own?"  "Why do you take this child who has a defect without knowing their genes ?" (after seeing Molly's picture)  How do I even begin to explain the incredible love of a Savior who loved me so very much that he willingly gave up his own life so that mine might be saved?  How do I even begin to help someone understand the reasons why we go to China to willingly embrace a child as our own when they don't yet know of this incredible love that, by God's mercy and grace, I have experienced as I have accepted his son as my Savior? The truth is I love because he first loved me. 1 John 4:19  I have been given this incredible opportunity to share this love with those least who desperately need to know it because he has lavished his love on me though I don't deserve it.  I have been called, as have all who believe in him, to be his hands and feet.  This is a deep honor and privilege that I don't begin to deserve. 
It also deeply blesses me to be able to watch this................ 
Anna Mei
Jillian
turn to this...
 as the love of my Savior is shared with our precious daughters because these two, this life God has called us to, is one of the greatest blessings of my life!  I can't wait to see Molly Kate smile, like these two beauties, as she learns the love and security of belonging to a family sharing Christ's love with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment