Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Our Home Study Is Complete

Our home study, which we began about seven weeks ago, is done!!!!  Can I get a Halleluiah?  We are now ready to officially move on to step two which is the first half of US immigration.  We also received a donation yesterday that just happen to put us just a bit beyond what we need to pay for this phase...only God!  So with the funds in place we are ready to mail off our next packet of paperwork!  Please pray for favor for our documents as they are processed and for a speedy fingerprinting appointment.  The next two months around here are CRAZY!  Braces on (bad teeth=lots of appointments..my poor baby), ear tube surgery, Daddy's bball season, Em's bball season, a big fundraising dinner, the holidays, but when USCIS says go we have to go to Des Moines to be fingerprinted.  I hope it is sooner than later.  In my heart of hearts, I am dreaming of being to my baby by her second birthday though that would be nearly impossible.  This momma is petitioning the Lord to do the impossible again anyway as I ask for Him to speed things along so I can hold her in May.  Time will tell His will and until them I am holding out hope that she will be with her momma on May 4 celebrating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment