Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Another Glimpse of Our Girl

 These were waiting in my inbox today!  My word I am overjoyed to see a smile.  She is so BIG!  She looks loved, cared for, and well.  They have even let some of her hair grow.  She is wearing a barrette!  This momma loves her some hair accessories!
 After seeing these, my heart is overflowing with JOY.  I can't help but think of the hundreds of you who have given so that this precious treasure could be mine.  I can't help but think of all that has stacked against this little one in the two short years of her life.  It is her story to share someday, but in so many ways it is impossible that she is coming home at all!
Lord willing, in 8 weeks she will be in this momma's arms!  We have about $5,000 left to raise and I believe we will because this little sweetie needs to be home with her family.

1 comment:

  1. oops, my comment went on the wrong post:) She is adorable! I love the little hair clip!

    ReplyDelete