Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, September 14, 2015

More Messy Fun

 We are having so much fun learning all about apples right now.  So to extend our little apple learning unit, I set out some applesauce trays for the girls to dig in.  Anna Mei had to dig letter tiles to spell her name out of her tray.
Molly Kate just used various utensils, and her hands, to explore the texture because I was afraid she would try to eat letter tiles. :)  I will have get some edible alphabet cereal for next time so that her tray can have treasure to dig out too.
 This one wasn't shy about getting in it with her hands.
 The baby, however, preferred to mostly use the tools to dig and swoosh.
 She did eventually get in there with her hands for just a bit though.
There were many, many smiles and giggles coming from our kitchen as we played which led me to send a quick text to thank my man for working so hard for providing for our family so that I can be home playing in applesauce with our babes.  I am so truly, truly blessed to be able to focus so much on these beautiful treasures, and to have a husband who believes it is important for me to be able to care for them full time.  They are growing and changing so fast that I just want to savor each and every moment because these are the moments that matter most.









No comments:

Post a Comment