Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Two Weeks In..

It is hard to believe that school started two weeks ago.  It is so good to be in our routine again, but I miss my girls.  I love having them home.  Here is a glimpse of our first day..

Molly is enjoying her days at home.  She is very, very busy, and I love having her to myself.  She loves exploring, dumping, and modeling everything these days.
 First Grade..She is such a big, big girl.  She is very happy to be back in her school routine.  She isn't always working so hard for her patient teachers, but she loves them.  She is inventive, beautiful, and always dirty.  The girl loves her some dirt.
 Junior year is here.  Incredible to think I have only one more year with this girl under my roof.  How?  How did we get here so fast?  She is smart, sarcastic like her daddy, and tall.  She is taller than I am.

PreK four.  She LOVES life.  Mostly, she comes home from school to report behavior, shoving, and other offenses commited against her from various friends.  Her PreK teacher deserves an award.  She is spunky, creative, and larger than life.














Blessed beyond measure to call this clan mine.  My days are full, and my heart is overflowing with love and joy.  I am also tired.  Truth be told, I fall into bed with my clothes still on most days, but life is so very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment