Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Rainbow Spaghetti Play

I have a confession to make..I love to play.  Really, I love to play.  I love it so much that we have been doing a lot of sensory playing lately.  It has been so much fun!
 Anna Mei is working on writing her name.  This spaghetti was the perfect medium for practice.
 My sweet babe mostly loved scooping and dumping.  She isn't overly crazy about her hands being dirty so she took some convincing, but enjoyed playing for a good while.
 This bigger girl of mine is so much fun!  She is learning and growing so much.  It is just a blast to watch her play.  She invented so many activities with this spaghetti.  She requested icing bags to squirt out the spaghetti, and extended this play so much farther than I could have ever dreamed.
 She ate some too.
 She is so easy to engage as she loves everything.  I think I could put out a paper bag for play ,and, as long as I was next to her, she would enjoy doing it.















These two are so amazing together.  They fit perfectly.  I am so very thankful they will have each other to walk alongside in this life.













No comments:

Post a Comment