Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Graduation


I am sure every single mother says this, but my word I can't believe this girl of mine is grown up.


We enjoyed the weekend of her graduation so much as several friends and family traveled to visit.  It was definitely a time for me to reflect on this mothering journey.  I have been thinking about what has had the most impact on my girl, and what are some things I could do better as I raise the littles.  God is abundantly good to give me a do over as I love being a momma so much.  I can't imagine being done with this season of life, but that is exactly where I would be had I not added my beautiful babes.


Our girl was the valedictorian.  She delivered a short, God honoring speech that made this momma proud.


Precious Babies.


One big girl whom I never dreamed would be surrounded by Chinese cuteness on this day, but here she is and I am grateful to God for the gift of my girls.


Just like that, we are done.  Looking forward to the fall, and all that this big girl will accomplish as the Lord allows her to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment