Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Marshmallow Sensory Play

When I was cleaning out the cabinet and found these marshmallows..I couldn't resist.


 Who knew a sensory bin of marshmallows would be so fun?


Who can stand this cuteness?


I must be the most blessed momma in the world to still get to play in marshmallows at my age! (I just walked my oldest out the door on the way to her college orientation with her Daddy.  Then I sat on the floor and played in the marshmallows.  God has a sense of humor.)


Oh, I love this girl as she brings so much fun to this family!


Each time, I am blessed with a new little..I am in awe of how quickly I couldn't imagine life without them.


As I play today, I am eternally grateful for each one of you that helped this girl home.


I pray those chubby hands are always, always busy and I embrace the fun that she brings to us as she grows.  Life can be so busy that I  often don't take the time to sit on the floor and enjoy.  Today, I enjoyed this baby so much as she squished these little sugar cubes.  Praising Jesus for every single moment of this blessed journey, and embracing this crazy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment