Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Friday, June 9, 2017

Silly Before Surgery


My baby girl had a simple procedure this week at the U.  She rocked it!  She must have remembered this silly juice from her last procedure and how it made her feel because she "asked" if she would have red medicine before it was offered.  My girl is so smart.  She was too too precious all silly while we waited...


The care she receives here is so phenomenal.  I couldn't be more thankful to be so close to one of the best children's hospitals in the country.  Her dear ENT is a believer and I honestly always look forward to the time she spends just talking with me.  I am always so encouraged by her, and her care for my girl is so heart warming.  We left with a feeding clinic referral because our girl is doing so well in all areas of her life, and is emotionally so much more stable that I am feeling like it is time to tackle her feeding issues again.  It was good to take a few years off as she just couldn't emotionally handle the challenge of working on her feeding before now, but I feel like she is ready to try to gain some more skills where eating is concerned.  It is always hard to know when to settle, and when to push my Jilly, but this year she has been so interested in her peers and eating that it is worth a shot.  Praying this girl can handle a bit of a challenge without too much set back.  I love her so, and navigating what is best for her is not always straight forward.  Trusting the Lord, and holding on to hope that one day this girl might eat a sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment