Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Day in Our Busy Life

Please pray. I am flying solo this week and without daddy here.. Well, I'm a little worried about what effect it might have on our sweet girl. She is a bit more distant than she has been, pushing me away a little more, just a bit fussier..It could just be a coincidence, but I can't help but worry that she is feeling like she has been left again. How I long to just know what she is thinking. Trying hard to keep her busy..



I took her to the zoo (so hot).



Where she really liked the wood mulch and could care less about the animals.


Silly momma. You make me laugh!


This is the hundreth time I have ripped these off the fridge!

Oh the fun!!




Oh yes I did! I cleared off the top of this chest and climbed right on up here!


(I had to take her picture before telling her no and getting her down.)






I sure love keepin you busy momma.

And with a smile like mine, who could resist?

No comments:

Post a Comment