Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Birthday Party Time

Some of my favorite images of twelve...


My girl is crazy for the zebra.

She has sweet friends who know her and bought her cool zebra stuff.


Zebra cake with twelve candles.



Yes, we got her a phone. She is texting right now. You can't avoid it I guess.


Sissy wanted to help her open her presents.



Her card that momma made her. I make her one every year.

Her favorite color is blue and she loves zebra stripes.
This too shall pass eventually.


Sweet memories. Precious times. Sissy slept through her entire party because it was her nap time. This was good planning on our part so that we could focus on the older girls. FUN! FUN! FUN! I love being a momma! I love this zebra strip lovin' almost teen. YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment