Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Giving Thanks



Just laid down my sweet, chubby cheeked babe for her nap and had some precious, quiet moments with my Savior in the rocking chair next to her bed. Thanking Jesus that I have the chance to have a little one again. I love being a mother and I love caring for this little one. Praising Him for giving me this gift that I didn't even know I wanted so badly until I had it again. Thank you for the mess of toys on the floor, the half hour of laughter because of tickles after lunch, the slobbery kisses, the morning in the baby pool in the backyard, the cute little plastic spoons in the silverware drawer again, the baby food in the pantry, the toddler Bible on the shelf, the time for Little People.. Oh it is simply too good.






Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment