Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Grateful



Today is one of those days that as I watch her sleep..



I am overcome with joy that God has made her mine.


Grateful..


Grateful to you-who made this happen-by giving to bring her home.




I see your faces each and everyday as I feed her, hear her laugh, listen to her say momma, or see the twinkle in her eye.




Thank you is simply so inadequate.




But thank you..




Thank you for caring about bringing our baby home to us.




Thank you for loving her and sharing some of what the Lord has blessed you with so that she too could have a loving family.




Truly the difference you have made for her-in her life-is beyond words.




I love you-each and everyone of you-because you loved my baby with Jesus' love..


Praise Him!


Praise Him that He sets the lonely in families and invites us to take part.

No comments:

Post a Comment