Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Tidying Up

Despite my little one's not feeling at all well..We are enjoying some sweet moments here.
Thanks to the love of the rice bin...Rice is constantly on the floor. I am also constantly trying to sweep it up. I found my little peanut doing this yesterday with the broom I left next to her sensory bin...

So cute..

So darn cute..

She is lovin her some books in the last couple of weeks. Just look at her..

That smile melts my heart..

Please do remember her in your prayers though. We got a call from the doc today that the culture they took on an infected spot under her arm grew some nasty infection. They are changing her antibiotic to fight it off and have no idea how she got it or what it was..The ear infection antibiotic is making her feel much better but reeking havoc on her bowels. Poor baby. Sore ears. Sore bottom. Now an infection under her arm. She is still not drinking anything from a cup or bottle either. It has been almost three weeks now since she started refusing her bottle. I am watching her closely for dehydration, but so far she is a-ok. It may be a long ten weeks waiting for those tubes. It'll be so worth it though.

1 comment:

  1. Love that smile! So sorry for your loss of your father in law. If there is anything I can do to help out with Jill or Emily just let me know! Praying for your family!

    ReplyDelete