Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Just Because

Just because I want to remember that the last two days when you cried at therapy..you let me calm you. You sat close to me in my lap on the platform swing while I sang to you and you stopped crying. You recovered from your sadness and moved on because of momma's comforting you. Oh, sweet girl to hold you in my arms and have you stop crying..it's beyond words. How I love you so dear, sweet child. How I long for you to know that-all the moments of your life. How I want you to trust me more than anything. How I want to hold the place of momma in your heart for a lifetime. I am praying fervently for your healing and know God has a plan to redeem you little one. With all my heart, I wait in anticipation for that day. Until then, I will lay hands on you each and every night and pray my heart out. Love you! Love you! Love you, Jillian Elizabeth. Love you more than words could ever say.

No comments:

Post a Comment