Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Little Working Girl

This is our new "work" chair. It is super cute and looks like a little desk. The first thing I had to do was get her comfortable sitting in it...It looks like she's thinking..now what have you gotten me into lady?
Blocks..I like my blocks-no problem here.
(I started her out with tasks that she was comfortable with so she wouldn't have any additional anxiety. She had enough about the chair.)

I am outta here momma.

(She sat in it for about a minute the first time. Baby steps. All I want are baby steps and we're getting them.)

Watch me scale this thing. Over and out.

Yeah! Victory. I am outta there.

(Gotta love her will and determination. Really though introducing this chair has been much less stressful than getting her in the highchair. She is beginning to trust me.)

So now that she is used to the chair..It's crayon time. She was less than thrilled about putting those things in her hand and scribbling, but she tolerated momma's hand over hand. Her first work of art. It will be displayed proudly on the fridge. She continues to spend a bit of time each day in her chair. She is a working girl for sure..therapy momma is at her best with this chair. Ah the joys of having a teacher momma. One day she will appreciate it..Maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment