Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

She's Brave Enough

She's been going to the park playground for almost five months now. Everyday. For five months. Most days she enjoys it very much. She walks holding my hand, explores the trees, and walks near the play equipment, but never would she get on it. That is until about four weeks ago when she was finally brave enough to give it a try...

She used to only walk on when I would carry her and all the while she clutched tightly to my neck. Now, she walks like a big girl up the ramp to the slide watching her feet on the "strange" surface.
I'm still not sure I trust you lady, but I'll give this a try!!
Here we go!!!!!!!!
Let's go again!


Incredible to watch her conquering her fears. Slowly she is overcoming. Who knows maybe she'll get on the baby swing next week..I'm not holding my breath. It may be next summer before she gets up the nerve to do that one. Oh Well, I like having her swing in my lap on the bench swing better anyway. The only big concern is what we will do everyday when it gets cold. I'm not so sure.. The park is one of the only places that she is comfortable.


It may be a long winter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment