Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

13

How in the world my baby is 13 is beyond me.
Despite my denial that I am indeed the momma of a teenager,
we had a wonderful, busy day celebrating her!
 She likes to have chocolate chip pancakes with candles on her bday for breakfast.
Momma is happy to supply that.
 I just put on a group of one and three candles since it was so early in the morning.
 Her homemade cake made with some help from our friends.
She requested a new Vera Bible cover and it was delivered just in time. WHEW!
Our little enjoyed making a HUGE mess with the cake, but did not eat any of it.
Touching it is progress though.

Happy 13th birthday my big, grown up girl.
We are having a slumber party on Friday for her friends.
We may need prayer that night folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment