Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Super Excited

I am super excited because I am going to have the opportunity to teach about five hours a week this school year.  A friend is homeschooling her boys and I am getting the chance to help.  I LOVE teaching and have missed it and so it is incredible to have the chance to use the teacher part of my brain again!  I have been planning and googling during all my free moments because I love to make learning fun.  I get to teach art and science which are two of my favorite subjects so I couldn't be more thrilled. 

It is also a part- time job and I have earnestly prayed about that because adoption is expensive.  God has provided so much already and this job is just another example of His great faithfulness.  I am in awe of all that He has provided so far and thankfulness truly floods my heart each time I think of it!  I am grateful to Him! 

We are on our way Annamae.  We love you so already and watching as God provides for you is miraculous!  I can't wait to share your story with you someday!  To God be the glory my sweet baby girl for great things He is already doing for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment