Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Oh That This Summer Could Never End

This has been one of the sweetest summers.
Our little treasure has enjoyed life so very much.
Being her momma is so much fun!
We spent the morning after our therapy session today in the backyard. 
Oh my, she loves our backyard!
 She loves spraying me with the hose,
 swinging on her swing set,
 smooshing her little piggies in the muddy sand water,
 splashing momma with the muddy sand water,
 being buried in the muddy sand water,
 and taking it easy doing just as she pleases.
Remember that I couldn't even get her in the sand for weeks.
She wouldn't go near the stuff as it sent her sensory system into overload!
Now days, she just dives into the sand-water and all.
It's a big mess, but these days I don't mind a mess.
I just enjoy my moments with her-each and every messy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment