Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Having Patience While Waiting

Have patience..he says. You can't change it..he says. We will go when it tells us..he says. I love my man for his calm, rational call for patience as I am ripping open our letter from the Department of Homeland Security all the while jumping up and down with disgust!! It is true there is absolutely no way for us to control this paper chase and the time that it is taking. He is 100% right when he says that we just have to go when the papers tell us, but I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT! We did finally receive our fingerprint appointment and it is not until October 20..A Whole Month From Now! This process was only "supposed" to take a month to complete. Our paperwork has been there a month already and we can't go for fingerprinting for another month. UGH!! I know that screaming and shouting (or writing in all capital letters for that matter) won't change a thing, but somehow it helps me feel better to let God know that I think this wait stinks. I know He loves me and He knows what is best. I know that He has all of this laid out for His purpose and in His time we will finally hold our daughter, but gosh it's hard. Hoping the days until Oct. 20 fly by and God gives me a good dose of patience to carry me through to the end of this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment