Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Without Words

This is one of those times that I am so overwhelmed by what God is speaking through a book that I just finished that I am without words. I just finished reading The Hole in Our Gospel by Rich Stearns. To say that this book challenged me to see Jesus' heart more clearly and live out the gospel differently would be an understatement. I can't recommend this book enough.. Check out this interview with Rich..Worth the ten minutes.



How will I respond to this challenge? God is doing some radical, scary stuff in our hearts at my house. Exciting but whoa what an adventure this is...Praying that God continues to keep my eyes open to His heart and that I will begin to answer His call to reach the poor and least of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment