Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Wonderful Wednesday!


So on Wednesday, I had the pleasure of watching a friend's little girl. She is absolutely adorable, active, and full out toddler! My house looked like a toy store exploded in it and I LOVED IT!!! This evening just reminded me of the adventure we are in for.. Oh How I have forgotten..Everything full must be emptied, everything high must be climbed, and everything new must be explored. She must have asked why a hundred times and it was out right precious!!!!

The most wonderful thing about Wednesday was watching my darling kiddo love on this little girl. She was so worried about her falling and keeping her safe that she followed this little girl around all night as if she were the great protector. She tried to entertain her, play games with her, and even tried to teach her to play the piano. One of the things that I most look forward to when Jill gets here is seeing my darling preteen girl become a big sis. I love watching her lovin' on other little kiddos! It is worth so much to this momma's heart..PRICELESS!! I know that God is gonna use my girl in the life of her little sis! I can't wait to see it! What a wonderful role model she will be.

One thing is for sure..there is some baby proofing that is gonna need to be done around here! Don't worry Jill we are working on getting this grown up environment all set for you. We'll have it ready in time for you to come home! (Just can't wait for that moment!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment