Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Please Pray

So as minor as waiting on paperwork seems in the scheme of all that is happening in the lives of many around me..it is really getting me down. I had this idealized perception that since this process had been moving along at such a quick pace that would continue. I even let myself think that we could be bringing our daughter home before summer. Well, this week has given me a good dose of reality and reminded me once again (needed this a lot lately) that God is ultimately in control of this wait and I can't do a thing about it!! Our paperwork has been at the NBC for twenty days already and we still don't have our fingerprinting appointment. The entire NBC process was only supposed to take thirty days.. OH THE WAITING!!! Please pray for patience for our family as we keep on waiting.

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I were moved from your prayer.
    We are praying that god will help you in your situation.
    When we find our self in times like this we use holylandprayer.com
    It helps us feel closer to god when we need it most, I truly recommend you to try it.
    God bless you.
    James.

    ReplyDelete