Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Here


We have called this city home for 12 years now. While I never dreamed that this would be the place that I would stay, I call it home and I have lived here longer than any other town during my life. There are a few things about the Christmas traditions here that I have come to look forward to. One is the Winter Wonderland Parade.. Supposed to be a time to bring Santa Claus into our neighborhood. But as dear hubby and I see it, it is a chance to put Jesus back into the season by distributing Bibles and tracks to the hundreds who line the streets waiting to catch a glimpse at the jolly old man himself. Little do these unsuspecting observers know, they are about to encounter God himself in the faces of our precious teens smiling and passing out Bibles along the parade route.

Love me some teenagers who come out in the freezing cold to bring the good news to others. Thank you, thank you, thank you for being such an incredible example to all those around you. You are boldly living your life for Jesus and you inspire me each and every day to live more like Him. Love to see you living it for yourselves and so very thankful to be a part of your lives. Love ya like crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment