Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, December 20, 2010

There She Is


There she is. Right where she belongs. That's the only picture we have of Jill from the orphanage and it is almost a year old now, but here it hangs on her grandma's wall with the other family pictures. So very blessed that my family is so willing and ready to accept our new princess from half a world away into our family. You are so very loved Jill by all of us. I am a picture taking momma. So don't worry precious girl, I will make up for all those months when there was no one to take your picture when I get to you. You're big sis rolls her eyes when the camera comes out now-a-days(though I am convinced she secretly adores my fondness of her). Simply can't wait to photograph you over and over again! Love you sooo very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment