Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dear Jill

Stillness lays on the house now like a comforting quilt. Still I am restless. Daddy and Sissy are in bed snug and resting. What a beautiful quiet Christmas it was here for us. We opened presents for you and I have to admit that mommy did shed some tears thinking of you so far away. (You will get to used to that when you join us. It happens often.) You are such a miracle sweet one. A precious miracle and we can't wait until you are home with us. In just a week, we hope you will be getting your gift from us. We are sending it with a family whose son lives in the orphanage. I wonder what you will think when you see our pictures? Will someone let you see us? Will anyone explain? Do you know in your little heart already that you are ours? Will you like your pink dog? Momma prayed over that little thing before sending it on its way to you. I am praying that God is readying your heart for us precious one. Praying that in God's perfect time, we will be together at last. I can't wait to hear you call your sister sissy and see a smile on your face. I can't wait to watch you sleep and have tea parties. I can't wait to see you run into your daddy's arms and kiss him. Mostly, I can't wait until the day that I don't have to miss you so much! I love you so my girl. Merry Christmas. This is the last Christmas you will spend alone.

All my Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment