Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Friday, December 10, 2010

He Found One

My dh came across this blog last week. I love it because it means that he was thinking about Jill and was searching. Well my searches have turned up void, but his search was successful. I haven't found one family who is going to or who have adopted from Shanxi province. BUT...He found a family that will be traveling to our Jill's orphanage in a few weeks to get their son. They may get to see her. Can you believe it? I am truly jumping-no leaping-with joy!!! Despite having only one bag a piece, they offered to take something to her from us. I am going to run out and get something for her. What to get? I think I may send a blanket that we sleep with for a few days. Then, it will be like we are right there with her. Oh I am just so thrilled!! I may get pictures of her in just a few short weeks. Praying that this precious family has a safe trip and they get a chance to see our girl!! Oh, I can't believe it! Honestly, GOD is sooo good! So good! Keep praying my friends! You are so vital to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment