Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Longing for Her


I haven't ever longed for anything in my life like I long to get my daughter home. Today was one of those days that the longing just overcame me. Watching my dear husband help a young girl zip her coat at church this morning. Tears fill my eyes and longing fills my heart. Oh to have Jill here to help her with her coat. Driving to Walmart this morning and longing to have her here to see the Christmas trees lighting up our park. Longing to hold her. Longing to love her in person. Longing to see her smile. Longing to hear her say momma. So longing to see her little hands folded for prayer. Longing to rock her. Momma is longing for you sweet girl. I love you so. Knowing that God is the only one who can satisfy my deepest longings and that I have to trust Him. Trust that you are cared for and that your little heart is being readied to love us as much as we already love you.

Our dossier is officially on it's way to you and I am begging God during my prayer time to make the wait fly by. Begging God to allow us to get to you as soon as possible. Calling on all my prayer warriors to petition the Lord for the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment