Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Card Crafting

 I have finally unpacked my craft room, affixed labels to bins, and it is officially up and running which makes me so very happy.  Anna and I occupy this project space in our unfinished  laundry room  many, many days.  Most of our creations are not Pintrest worthy, but Anna loves creating and I love having this space for her.
She made these cards for her teachers complete with finger painted paper and glitter.  It was so fun to make these with her.  I must be the luckiest person in the world that caring for this treasure is my full time job.








 Jilly got in on the action a bit later in the week.  She hasn't always loved crafting so having her with me and able to tolerate it is a dream come true!
 She does love her some glitter!  She would much rather sprinkle it on the floor than on the paper though so Momma helps to maintain some order.  Still, much found its way to the floor, but that is just fine by me.
It has been one of the most blessed Christmas seasons we have ever had here.  We are savoring every moment and I am beyond grateful to have my family here in our new home celebrating the birth of the savior.












Here is Anna showing off her cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment