Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Friday, December 12, 2014

Beautiful

 It was a little too quiet for too long in the bathroom the other afternoon.  Anna Mei is finally able to reach the potty on her own using a taller stool so she can take care of her business by herself.  Can I get a Halleluiah?  Anyway, she had been in their quite a while, but Daddy had just gotten home so he and I were taking a few minutes to connect after his morning at work.  Daddy began to be suspicious that she was up to something as she was so quiet and that is very, very rare.  When I went in to check on her I found her in the make-up drawer looking like this!  She was proud as peaches of herself.  She loves make-up and will watch her sister applying it each morning saying you look buteful (beautiful) emwee.  Oh my heart this girl is gonna be trouble!  She was happy to poise for the camera and has been happy to follow my new rule that she can't put on make-up without asking momma for permission first.  She did a stellar job of applying her lip color without getting it on her clothes or teeth.  Pretty impressive if you ask me.  This sweet , sweet girl is something.  I am certainly guaranteed that my days are never, never dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment