Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, December 8, 2014

A Girl and Her Gingerbread House

This girl is something.  She has a passion for life and zest that just keeps me on my toes.  She is so thrilled about everything Christmas.  She can't wait for Jesus' birthday, giving gifts, and loves decorating!









She often says "you yittle pihol".  Translated..you little pistol because she hears it often said about herself.
She couldn't wait to eat the gingerbread, but spit it out.  She didn't like it at all, but she loved decorating the house and cookies with momma.  It is proudly displayed on the table and she loves looking at it!  It is so much fun having little ones!  My heart, I am beyond blessed to call these treasures mine.  Everything is so much fun with these little girls beside me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment