Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Good Bye Zero

Praise God, we didn't stay at zero long.  The very day after I wrote the big check and put our adoption account at zero, we were given a check for $300 when we traveled home to IL.  Then on Tuesday, we received an anonymous check in our church mailbox for $2,000 dollars.  I am in awe that so many are willing to rally around my baby girl.  This journey is so humbling and such an adventure.  So many people come alongside us each time we do this and the truth is we couldn't bring Molly Kate home without you.  We are over the halfway mark to all we need.  We are waiting on word from several ministries about adoption grants and, Lord willing, we could be traveling to her in the next five months!  Who would have ever dreamed that God would provide this so very quickly?  We have been given a bit more than $17,000 dollars to this point.  I have seen it before, but each time I just can't believe it!  I absolutely don't deserve the blessing that each of my girls is to me, but God!  God continues to call me to walk in this blessed space and each time He provides many, many other faithful believers to make it happen as they share their offerings with us.  So good.  So very good!  Please know that we are grateful to all of you.  So many have given so much so far and we THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts that you are so moved to help us get our girl home!

The one who calls you is faithful and He will surely do it. 1 Thessalonians 5:24

No comments:

Post a Comment