Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Friday, January 16, 2015

Four

 Four is beautiful.   A bit less than two years ago, I took this girl into my arms for the first time.  Today, we have come so far together, grown so much, and this smile is here throughout our days..a true genuine smile. The smile I waited for, pursued, believed was in there flows so freely from her these days. 
 She loves her family.
 She loves being the center of attention!  She loves to play, giggle, and be silly.
 She is passionate, vibrant, and full of life.
 Words come so easily to her and she is never, never quiet.
 She is tiny little peanut for four.  She is not yet 3 feet tall and weighs only about 26 pounds, but she is mighty. 
Our lives are much, much richer because she is in them!  Today, I am grateful to God for this journey and for the many days ahead as I watch her grow into who God would have her become.  It is my prayer that she will accept Him as her savior and that her life will bring much, much glory to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment