Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Just a Glimpse of Her

Another momma is visiting my Molly Kate's SWI as she just welcomed a new little man from there into her family.  She was able to see my treasure and sent me another small look at her.  They were sleeping again, but she looks so cared for.  Her clothes are girl clothes!  She has sheets, a hair cut, and is being rocked and held in one of the videos I got.  It doesn't make the wait any easier, but these are by far the best images I have ever been given of my girls during a wait.  She looks really, really good and while I believe she will look much better in a momma's arms, I am grateful to the women who are dedicating their lives' work to loving on her until I can get there.  Precious, Precious One momma is on her way to you. 





1 comment: