Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Another Package On It's Way to Her


I was really hoping to receive an update from the sweet family traveling to their son in January, but that was not God's plan and the family was denied access to the orphanage and not permitted to see our Jill. So Plan B, I have sent a package and requested an update through a contact I met on the list serve. (Big sister was happy to see the princess blanket in the picture of stuff we sent because she really wanted to make Jill's room a princess theme.) It may be a long shot, but it is worth it if we can catch even a small glimpse of that face! There haven't been any updated reports on Jill since January of 2010. I so want to know something..her size, her favorite activities, what she eats..anything! Praying that this contact is able to get some information for us. If not, I have a few other leads I have found and will pursue them if necessary. Can't wait until I have good news to share.


Until then..Please pray. Pray for our girl's safety. Pray that she feels loved, that she is fed, and that we will be to her soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment