Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Obsessive About Checking My Inbox

To say that I have been obsessive about checking my inbox for word of Jill would be a gross understatement! The sweet family that is going to be making contact with her has made it to their boy and he was deposited safely to their arms Monday (yesterday for us). They already have pictures up on their website here !! Their little Joshua is so stinkin cute and the nannies came with him and look like they adore him. I have a good feeling about the care he has received. So hope the same is true for my Jill. I feel like this precious family may be with Jill even as I type this post. I am praying that the hours pass quickly while I wait to receive word about my baby girl! When I get my photos, they will up faster than you can say..momma. I know you aren't waiting as restlessly as I am, but I appreciate you working with me here. Afterall, every momma loves to show off her babies. :)

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! I would be walking around with my laptop attached to me!

    ReplyDelete