Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Before Easter?

All along a sweet, praying friend said that she felt God reassuring her that we would have Jill home by Easter.. As much as I appreciate her support and love her prayers..I was not getting my hopes up.


BUT....

Another precious family on my list serve posted today that they received LOC in just 8 weeks. If it keeps up, we could be receiving LOC from the China side in just three more weeks. Then we would have another step from the US side taking 2-4 weeks. Then another step from the Chinese side taking 4-6 and we are united with our girl (before Easter)!!!!!!!

I really don't want to get my hopes up, but I am longing for my girl and would appreciate every prayer I could get for a speedy shuffling of paperwork so that she can join our family ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment