Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Caring For Her


My heart is overjoyed to have received so much good news this week...the update and LOC. I am ecstatic and counting the weeks until Jill will be in my arms.


At the same time, I think about those sweet nannies in the photographs with her. The ones who are caring for her, and many others, day in and day out. I have been thinking about how hard there job must be-watching some go and seeing some stay forever without a family ever coming after them. I think that clothes and food must be in short supply. I think how frustrating it must be sometimes to be a mother to so many. I think about what special people each and every one of them must be to say yes to a job like this one. Praying for these nannies tonight. Praying that they know the Lord and that they find strength each day in his power. I will forever be indebted to them for the care they are giving my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment