Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Cantonese for Dinner Tonight














Tonight we went to dinner at the very same Cantonese restaurant that we visited with Anna Mei's adoption trip. I was hoping we would stumble on it in this neighborhood because I often tell Anna Mei about this dinner where she consumed all of my BBQ pork belly. The girl loved to eat! She still loves to eat so we ordered the pork belly and bread with some sort of sweet dipping sauce (which she and I ate most everyday when I got her). It was just as delicious as I remembered. Anna didn't love the pork this time around but it was so sweet to be there with her. Of course, Ellie Grace was so adorable and it was extra special to be making new memories with her there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment