Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Thursday, April 27, 2017

On her Gotcha Day








Six years isn't long, yet to me it is nearly impossible to remember what it was like six years ago without this precious girl in our family. She has changed everything. She started all this crazy of following God to China for my babies. She gave the orphan a face and a name forever breaking my heart for the fatherless. I couldn't be more thankful to God for the amazing gift of this girl and all the ways that loving her has radically changed who I am today. I can't talk about her without being moved to tears because she is an absolute miracle. What a privilege to celebrate her on her sixth Gotcha Day with pumpkin pie while remembering God's faithfulness and all He has done!

No comments:

Post a Comment