Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Friday, April 28, 2017

Spaghetti Noodle Sensory Play

Miss Kay brought us some yummy spaghetti for dinner on Tuesday.  We are so grateful for all of those wonderful people who have feed us!  Having our physical needs met as we adjust to having a new babe is such a tremendous blessing.  We ate a good bunch of the delicious stuff, and then we decided to do a bit of sensory play with some of the left overs.
My big girls loved using the noodles to make art.  I put it on trays for them with plastic knives, scissors, and other utensils and they can play for hours.  As I was watching all the activity around my table, I was overcome with gratefulness to God for allowing me this overflowing life!  Everyday I am so aware of the fact that I could have missed all of this, and I am so glad that I didn't as I experience blessing after blessing caring for these sweet, sweet babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment