Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

My Journal for Anna Mei

Dear Anna Mei,  Nearly six years ago now I first took this journey with you.  Then it was the journey that would take you home to begin our forever as mother and daughter.  This time it is a journey back to where your story begins to retrace the places and experiences that made you who you are.  The heartbreak and brokenness that would ultimately allow you to be mine is something that never leaves you.  Even today as we begin this journey back to your homeland for our Ellie Grace you are full of so many questions.  Questions that don't have easy answers or even any answers at all.  In the coming days as we open up your past and you experience your baby sister being welcomed into our family,  your heart will be full of so much feeling.  You will wrestle with so much.  Dear girl, today, and always I will be beside you as you navigate this.  I count it a privilege and true joy to be your momma.  I will gently and patiently provide you with God's truth to remind you that He has never left you and will use all things for good in your life.  So as you grow into the woman that God intends you to be know that I am on my knees for you daily eagerly anticipating how He will use you for His glory.  I love you with all my heart and can't wait to experience these next 17 days beside you.  I am thrilled to have you as my helper, and to consume noodles and dumplings everyday for your sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment