Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, April 24, 2017

Home and Jet Lag

We arrived home a bit over twenty four hours ago, and let me tell you it is glorious to be in the USA with our clan.   Anna Mei and I missed our people so very much.  Rounding the corner at the airport to see Daddy, the girls, Grandma, Uncle Anthony, and a few dear friends waiting always makes my heart soar.  Ellie is doing very well as are the other girls who are thrilled to have gained this sibling.  Jet lag continues to rear it's ugly head as it always, always effects me.  I had a very productive night though while everyone was sleeping and I should be able to run on very little sleep until the adrenaline wears off.  Hopefully, I get a few more projects and chores done before that happens.  Thank you for your prayers as we traveled.  Please keep them coming as we adjust to this wonderful, new, and blessed life.

No comments:

Post a Comment