Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Exploring Her Homeland








We are out hiking the streets and exploring this culture this morning. A Chinese child with a western momma is quite a sight here and many people watch us. Most are so gracious and look lovingly at my girl. She is a bit frustrated because she has lost her Chinese powers as she said because she no longer can speak their words. She said I just wish I could talk to them and also to you. Stuck between two worlds is just so complex. This morning I love and love on her while working through all her feelings and crying my eyes out myself. This is such a sacred place to be walking through in her heart alongside her. I am praying daily for strength and wisdom as we push through.

No comments:

Post a Comment