Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Beauty from Ashes

We serve a God who is bigger than Jill's pain. We serve a God who longs for her to be whole in Him. We serve a God who wants nothing more than to turn the ashes of her heart into something beautiful. A God who will turn us from mourning and give us unspeakable joy! He is working in the heart of this precious baby. She is sooo very happy here. She hasn't had one meltdown the entire trip. She hasn't laid and cried helplessly one time. She even said mama again today in front of everyone when she was standing in front of me and leaning into my arms. JOY!!! I have to admit I was terrified of bringing her here. I was worried about how she would handle being in a new place and the changes. God is so good. She is joyful and so happy. Happy baby=one happy momma!! One of our church family living with us this week suggested we just all move in together permantly because Jill enjoys being with everyone so much. She sure does. She loves it!

I love grass!

I love ice cream!

I love cheering on sissy when she plays pickleball!I even love when mommy gives me a break from pictures and makes daddy and
sissy poise with their pickle ball paddles!
I love all this crazy fun! Look at these wacky girls
dressed up for zoo night. I thought that monkey mask was weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment