Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Nothing Better

I hope you are lucky enough to have those experiences that make you feel so close to God that you think..Lord there is nothing better. That is what seeing my girls smile makes me feel. Nothing better Lord. This place, Gull Lake Ministries, is heavenly. My girls are smiling non-stop. Some sweet,quality family time going on here. Some sweet study of God's word. Some precious memories of my girls who are growing up way too fast. I wish you were here. I wish you could know the joy of this place. God is with us.


I remember being here last year and staying up late with DH in bed dreaming of this summer. Dreaming of Jill being here and how that would change us. I remember longing to hold her in my arms and missing her so much that I literally ached. Oh there is nothing better than to see her smile. She loves this water. Have you ever seen a lake so clear? Seriously, it is a slice of heaven on Earth. She loves to stick her face in it. Splash. Swing. Run. She just plain loves it!!

This is the first moment that I let her go in the water. Priceless.

Look at her toes squishing the sand.

My big girl loves this place so much. Some of our best memories have been made here. She lives in the lake this week we are here. She moved up to the jr. high ministry and is now free to roam with her friends to the youth chapel. YIKES!! She is loving the new water slide.




The first theme night was camo. Here they are with their best army face ready for the dessert wars. This place is too cooky. Dessert wars was a big success! Tonight is FRO back to the 70's.


Blessed. Someone gifted us with this amazing week here and to have our first official family picture taken in this place and to hear Masterson family of four..Words can't even express. Amazing time. Amazing God. Incredible Life. God is so darn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment